Thursday, May 7, 2009

Getting back into it

Shalom, bonjour, hello. It has been a long while! Over the past few months I have made the transition back to Ottawa from Jerusalem (returning home after a wonderful Jerusalem celebration of Purim in mid-March). Home is where the heart is- my love, my family, my reality. I only wish I could bring some of the wonderful friends that I made in Jerusalem along! Alas, we will have to take advantage of technology and frequent flyer miles!

By day I am a policy analyst working for the Canadian government, but I look forward to continuing to study and train for the rabbinate. My path might be somewhat long and even convoluted, but it will be interesting. This blog will continue to track the journey, through a mix of analyses of parshot hashavua (weekly torah portions), observations, anecdotes, and more.

L'hitraot, à la prochaine, until next time,

d ;-)

No comments: